Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

September 11, 2008

a little dilemma....

You may have remembered my bridesmaid dress for Jimmy & Jessie's wedding from this post, the dress is awesome and I am excited to wear it. But, here's my dilemma..... it's the shoes. I've already bought a pair for the dress but then I found these wonders at a store I like to call Target! They are super chic, and classy heels in mocha brown! Don't they just sound awesome?! And now, I'm just not sure what to do? Take the others back, and get the new ones? Or just stick with the ones I already have? I know it's trivial!

So what would this blog be like without pictures? Come on, people I'd never....... Here's my choices.......













This is the pair I'm looking at, and entertaining the idea of......


And here's the pair I already bought..... they are sensible and can wear them again, and again....
So here's where the blog comes in..... let me know your thoughts. Which pair do you like?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...