Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

October 28, 2011

{Closet Series} An {After} Tour of My Closet

Photobucket

Happy Friday Friends! Can you believe there's only a few more days left in October! First, I wanted to say a BIG WELCOME to those that are new to my blog and have found us in the last couple weeks. I'm glad you're here.

Today we're ending the Closet Series with the after tour of my closet! I've been working all month at pairing down things I don't wear, or things we don't use/need any longer. I made a few trips to Goodwill this month to donate those things, and shipped a bunch of stuff off to my Sister.

After we cleared everything out, we lowered some shelving {which I told you about before} and then I got to work organizing everything. We made a couple trips to Ikea for some things to help organize our stuff. {I'll provide links to those at the bottom of the post.}

But, first let's take a look back at the before! Here's the before video for those who need a refresher:


*******

And now for the after:


It's worth repeating how much more organized this space is for us now! It may not be my dream closet, but it works for us for now and that makes me very happy. 

One of the reasons I love Ikea so much is for their organizing products, they are so affordable. Those shoe bins we're $9.99 for 4 of them! Such a deal. As promised here are the links to the products from Ikea that we used:


Today concludes our Closet Series here at The Worley House! I've had a lot of fun this month sharing with you some amazing closets, and tips to organize your own. I especially want to give a BIG thank you to Destiny, Megan, Cori and Jen for sharing their closets with us this month too! The series wouldn't have been complete with our their inspiration! 

What has been your favorite part of this series? I'd love to hear your thoughts in the comments below!

{Happy Friday Everyone}

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...