Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

October 24, 2011

{Closet Series} Outrageous Closets

Photobucket

Happy Monday friends! Did you have a lovely weekend? We did. Mostly, it was spent organizing our closet, and finishing some other projects around the house. Isn't it funny how weekends quickly turn into that?! 

If you're like me you've seen some pretty awesome and outrageous closets on the internet and in magazines. I think it's pretty amazing what you can do with a closet space. They can be small or grand. Over the top or minimal. 

Either way, I think they can be a lot of fun. 

I thought I'd round of some of my most favorite closets I've seen on the internet. 

Source: None via Andrea on Pinterest


Source: None via Andrea on Pinterest


Source: None via Andrea on Pinterest


Source: None via Andrea on Pinterest


Source: None via Andrea on Pinterest


Do you have an outrageously awesome closet too?

ps- I finally broke down and made a Worley House Facebook page! Come "like" our page and get behind the scenes updates, see fun pictures and more! Go here and click like to join!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...