Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

October 7, 2011

{Closet Series} A Little Girls Boutique Style Closet

Photobucket

Happy Friday Everyone! 

I'm pretty excited for today's closet featuring one of my friends Destiny at A Place for Us Blog! We met through our blogs over a year ago and have become really good friends, our girls are just a few weeks apart in age too. Every time we're together I laugh till my stomach hurts! Love, love, love her! So thankful that this lil' blogging world has opened the door for some great friendships. 

Destiny has an amazing blog where she shares her adventures and ideas while decorating their home! Seriously, she's amazing and has some of the best ideas I've seen! It's no surprise that her daughter's closet is adorable! 

Join me, in welcoming Destiny today on the blog! 



Photobucket




Isn't that amazing!?! What was your favorite part? Mine has to be all the tutus and the stripped valance above for hidden storage! 

What do you think? Tell me in the comments below, and make sure you jump on over and visit Destiny at her blog and give her some love today!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...