Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

January 9, 2012

Blog Roll Monday: Just A Girl



Blog Roll Monday is a weekly feature where I share a blog that I'm loving on my reading list and share why you should be reading them too!

******



I've been reading Chris' blog for quite some time now, it's one of my favorites for decor and crafty things. One of the things that I love about her is that she's a working Mom of 2, and still finds the time to craft, create, decorate and do what inspires her and what she loves.

It inspires me so much being a working Mom myself. She inspires me and let's me know there's room for it all when your family is your priority.

She's also part of the brain behind the new Haven conference coming to Atlanta in June, I so wish I could go but it conflicts with another event I'll be attending during the same time. If you're looking for a home decor/DIY conference check it out!
Haven Conference 2012

 
She has some great great projects and ideas, one of my faves was her dining room makeover. You can see the full list of projects she's worked on for her home here.
 
I even found my friend Destiny's blog when Just A Girl featured her, and now she one of my good friends! Love this blog land!
 
If you're looking for a fresh new decor/craft blog she's your girl! Check out her blog and more here.
 
Happy Monday Friends!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...