Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

January 30, 2012

Blog Roll Monday: I AM Momma



A new blog I love served up fresh every Monday! I tell you why I love it and why you should be reading it too!
*******


I am Momma is a fun little blog that has a good mix of just about everything! Some musings about motherhood, some crafting, and some lessons of learning mixed it.

Cheri is a mother of two boys! She's a singer/song writer. Wife, craft er and lots more. Her blog is filled with lots of really fun projects that's what drew me in at first! I mean who wouldn't love her awesome son's super hero room, or the re done play room? One of my fave tutorials is her up cycled shirt dresses, I plan on making one of these pronto for Ava!

Go to her blog for fun easy arts and crafts.

Go to her blog to for Wake Up Wednesday posts! Original and fun!

She's was on Martha last week! Isn't that awesome! Go here to visit her blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...