Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

January 9, 2012

Housekeeping & Some Shop Updates

In an effort to simplify, streamline and reach some goals that I have for this lil' blog I've decided to make some necessary changes. You may or may not have noticed them already but here's a little explanation and some updates.

When I started Ava's Closet back in 2009 I wanted a place to showcase the over abundance of goodies that I was making for children due to being inspired by my own pregnancy and desire to make beautiful things for Ava. It gave me a place to feed my creative side and make some pretties for family and friends.

Over the last two years my creativity and desires have expanded and grown. This year I really felt like I needed to stream line those things and find a way to encompass my passion for all things creative. I've decided to change the name of my shop from Ava's Closet to Worley House Designs to accomplish this goal.

For me it just makes sense to have everything under the 'Worley House' umbrella. It will also allow me the freedom to start creating some the home/everyday items I've been dreaming about. Now when you visit the shop you'll see an all new look, but much of the same items including things for babies, ladies and children. The new look will be a lot like what the blog looks like now with a new header and button, see here:
Photobucket

Photobucket
To visit the shop, click here.

Please "like" our facebook page, as the Ava's Closet page will be removed in a week. On the new page you'll find shop updates & discounts as well.

I'm also delighted to say that our Blogs&Coffee print was featured today in treasury list, click here to see it. Would you please visit the new shop and let me know your thoughts? I'd appreciate it and love to hear your feed back.

The other small change is that I've added a 'Shop Our Home' link to the navigation bar at the top of the blog. Since I'm so indecisive about a lot of things I have for sale some gently used items from our home and closets. All items are priced to ship anywhere in the United States. Go here to visit the page, or click the link above.

Thanks for going on this journey and changes with me. I appreciate YOU my readers and I'm excited for 2012 holds! Here's to goals and getting there!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...