Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

January 23, 2012

Blog Roll Monday: Project Nursery



Blog Roll Monday is a weekly feature where I share one of the blogs on my reading list and why I'm lovin' it, and probably why you should be reading it too!

*******

projectnurseryreal life project galleries! Tons of inspiration there.



Project Nursery is one of my fave blogs for nursery ideas and everything baby! They celebrate the best in nursery design, parties and all stuff baby! I found them to be a great resource when I was pregnant with Ava.

One of the things that I love about them is how they celebrate and encourage their readers! They have monthly reader projects where you can vote on your fave nursery's and parties done by actual readers! It's such an awesome tool to browse different design ideas all in the same place and be inspired.

A couple months back I even interviewed for a job with Melisa and Pam. Both ladies couldn't be more sweet! And, even though I didn't get that job I fell in love more and more with what they are doing and how they are encouraging Moms to design more and sharing their love of anything and everything baby!

They are always showing the latest in design and party. Baby gear too!

When you visit their site you'll have so much fun checking out everything they have to offer. One of my faves is the

I have my own linked there too! You can visit Ava's nursery here, and see her first birthday here.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...