Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

February 6, 2012

4 years of writing and sharing today.........

Four years ago today, I wrote my first post on this little blog here, not knowing where it would take me but just knowing that I was inspired to share and to write. Over the last few years this little blog has turned into more than I ever could have imagined. It's really become a place of creativity, a place to share my thoughts about marriage, creativity, friends, relationships, parenthood and motherhood. A place to connect with others, and a place where I have found unexpected friendships.

So grateful for all that this space has become in my life. But, more than anything this space has become a ministry for me.

I am so honored and challenged by the many readers who take the time to read each word, comment or write emails and tell me how encouraged they are by what was written. It's challenged me to really make sure everything is purposeful, that it has a place and meaning here on the blog.

I am humbled that YOU take the time to read and share your thoughts. Thank you for being apart of this blog with me.

A few months ago I saw this saying on Julie's blog, and it really stuck me that "this" is the reason I blog.


Source: joyshope.com via Andrea on Pinterest


It's an awesome humbling feeling to know that every little word I write just may help someone, bring them encouragement, make them think and inspire them in their own lives.

It's also a challenge to myself and such a JOY!

So today, even though I don't have some super awesome giveaway celebrating this 4 years of blogging I do hope that in some small way you're inspired to live your every day life the best possible way you can!

I want to say thank you for reading, and going along this journey with me.

I'm excited about the next year, and all that God will do through this blog. Through what is both written and shared!

I hope you have a blessed day and that your cup is over flowing today.........

Joyfully,

Andrea

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...