Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

February 14, 2012

Have The Sweetest Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day friends! I think Valentine's Day is just another great and fun way to show the people you love some extra love today! I agree that we should be sharing and loving them the other 364 days a year but today is just a fun day to make it extra special, don't you think?!

Ava's daycare is having a Valentine party! Each child was asked to bring Valentine's for the class. So my mind got to dreaming and my fingers when to Pinterest where I found this, it's so cute I had to put my own spin on it. I knew I wanted to use this idea and her free printable tags, but wanted to put my own spin on it.

Instead I used clear bags I already had on had, filled them with gold fish crackers and then topped them with simple pink construction paper and added the tags. They came out really cute.

Photobucket

You can print off the free tags here.



I hope that you all have the sweetest day! May the love of Jesus overwhelm you today!

Happy Valentine's Day!

xo!
Sharing today with:


******
I know a lot of you are looking for an alternative to Picnik when it closes down in April and I think I found a great one. I used FotoFlexer to edit the above photo and it's pretty similar to Picnik.com Check it out here and see for yourself. It's a great alternative for those who are scared or intimidated by Photoshop.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...