Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

February 27, 2012

Blog Roll Monday: Moriah Makes



Blog Roll Monday is a weekly feature where I high light one of the blogs on my reading list, and tell you why you should be reading it too!

*****



I've been following Moriah's blogging journey from the beginning. Formally known as Josiah's Nest. Moriah and I went to church together when we used to live in Minneapolis, and I've loved keeping in touch with her through her blog! She is a wife, Momma of 2, handmade shop owner and has a passion for sharing with others! You can find out more about her here. 

One of the things I love about Moriah's blog is her desire to share with your women who are passionate about what they do! She has a series every Tuesday called 'Pursuing Her Passion' where she high lights other women and how they are using their God given talents to impact their world! You can check out the entire series here.

Besides being really cute and very funny, she also has a handmade shop with lots of little goodies for yourself, babies and friends! I have 1 of her necklaces and I love it! It's always a fave of mine and I get so many compliments when I wear it. Check out her shop here.

Can't say enough awesome things about this lady! So go check out her blog today, her babies are cute too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...