Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

February 8, 2012

Still.

It's been quiet here. But, it's been loud and chaotic in my home, in my life. I've been going through some things in my personal life. Under attack, and feeling a little less than inspired.

My faith has been challenged.

My patience has been tested.

My emotions have been torn in every which way.

I am reminded in this time to be still.




I am reminded that I need to take a step back. Take care of my family, breathe and trust in the Lord.

It may be quiet the next couple days around here. I need some time for my family. Some time with me and the Lord to think, fast and pray.

I pray that you all are having a wonderful week, and that the Lord is blessing you immeasurably!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...