Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

February 10, 2012

Ava's 2nd Birthday Party Inspiration: Our Little Jitterbug

My baby girl turns 2 next month, and I can hardly believe it! We're in full swing planning her party! I wanted to share with you the inspiration behind her 2nd birthday party. Over the next few weeks I'll be sharing some craft & DIY ideas that's I've been using to complete her party look.

I love a good party, and a good theme to go with! I really like to have themes that are personal and "fit" people's personalities. When thinking about Ava's 2nd birthday I thought about the things that she likes and what she's into that would reflect her personality at this age. One of the things she really loves is music. She has since she was in the womb. I can remember putting music on while I was pregnant and she would kick like crazy, she was also a night owl and would come alive when it was time for me to sleep kicking like crazy. It was then that we started calling her "Jitterbug." Since she was always kicking and so active.

This nickname has stuck with her even after birth, she was an active baby and now is an active toddler. She loves music and loves to dance and move around when ever it's playing. We often have nightly dance parties around these parts! When I saw these invites from Cake Events I knew that I had to incorporate a music theme into her birthday somehow.




And Our Little Jitterbug party was born! I'm really excited for her birthday party, to celebrate her and have family in town with us! Here's some other party inspiration I'm throwing around:


Source: google.com via Andrea on Pinterest





You can see all the inspiration for her party here on my Pinterest board for her party!

Are you planning any fun parties soon? I'd love to hear about them, tell me in the comments below!

Happy Friday, have a great weekend friends! 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...