Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

August 8, 2012

Back to School Shopping & #Champion4Kids #Bagitforward

It's back to school time! Can you believe it already, we don't have kids in school yet so we don't feel it as much as other parents do just yet. But, I love back to school time. I want to head back to school just so I could buy school supplies all over again. I'm excited to team up with Elmers and Champion for kids to give people in need some much needed school supplies as they head back to school! 

This was an awesome way for me to get my whole family involved in the process and give back. The Elmers Bag it Forward Campaign gives charities and families in need the chance to obtain the school supplies they need for their families. I was able to team up with Elmers to take part in this project. 

I choose to donate the school supplies we bought to my nephew and two nieces. As a single Mom of three kids heading back to school I can only imagine how hard it is to do all those things, work and provide for kids on your own. I wanted to give back to them and ease some things off her mind. School supplies were an easy way to do just that and give back. 

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I'm excited to send these supplies off to help others. Come back next week and hear how we donated and their reactions. 

To see more of my shopping experience visit my Google+ album hereTo hear more about these awesome projects and causes and how you can get involved too, please visit the links below and find out more:

I am a member of the Collective Bias Social Fabric® Community.  This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias and Champions for Kids #CBias #SocialFabric, all opinions are 100% my own. 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...