Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

August 15, 2012

Giving Back with Elmers #Bagitforward #Champion4Kids

Last week I told you about my back to school shopping experience, gathering school supplies to donate to those in need. This week I want to share with you about packing up our supplies and sending them to the family we choose.

Photobucket

We decided to sent these supplies to my sister and her three kids. She's a single mom working hard to provide for her children. My husband grew up with a single mother and his two sisters. We know just how hard life can be sometimes, this was a perfect way for us to partner with Elmer's and give back in a great way too.

Ava got in on the action and helped us too. She helped me pack the box full of supplies and ship them. She was a great helper too. She kept looking at the crayons and wanted them for herself, luckily I had the foresight to buy her some at the store too.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Side note; now is a great time to stock up on crayons and other things like things since they are so cheap. Even though Ava's not in school yet I scooped up two new boxes of crayons for her at 50 cents each!


Photobucket

Photobucket
The family we're donating to. So excited for them to have their supplies, 
and be able to use them this school year. 




I am a member of the Collective Bias Social Fabric® Community.  This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias and Champions for Kids #CBias #SocialFabric all opinions are 100% my own. 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...