Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

August 24, 2012

{Featured} Modern Mom Magazine

Photobucket

I'm so excited and honored to have an article in the new Fall issue of Modern Mom magazine. If you haven't heard of Modern Mom before it's an online community/website for Moms. They have awesome articles everyday for Moms to encourage Moms. Founded by celebrity mom Brooke Burke from Dancing with the Stars. 

My Article is called Five Things I've Learned. I'd love for you to check it out! Thanks to Modern Mom for this great feature!

The magazine is an online magazine that you can download and read from your smart phone or iPad and it's free to download a copy.

Click here to down load the app.

Ps- I'm excited because this officially crosses off #17 off my 30B430 list. 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...