Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

August 6, 2012

End of Summer Celebrations & Day Dreamin' of a Patio Makeover!

I don't know about you but I think the end of summer calls for a celebration of sorts! Maybe you have kids going back to school, we don't have kids yet in school but someday when we do I'd love to adopt a tradition like Erin does with her Back to School Eve  it looks like such a fun way to celebrate summer and the coming school year.

Our patio right now consists of our balcony with a small patio table and chairs, with seating enough for four. Here's our patio area, that I'm dreaming to makeover and add some fresh items to for our own enjoyment and entertaining.

Someday, I dream of enough seating to host dinner parties and family gatherings. I dream of dinner under stars, or lit by fun awning lights. With extra entertaining seating, a small fire pit and a drink station. #SearsPatio

patio inspirations with Sears



I really like the idea of a longer table that seats more than four people to have dinner parties and big barbecues. I also love the idea of extra seating that's not just at the table for guests to mingle. The fire pit is a fun added bonus to s'mores in the summer time, or late night conversation around the fire. I love this little drink station too. Great to load up on refreshments and allow your guests to help themselves. I also really love this rattan trunk box for storing outdoor items like pool things or extra cushions.

Photobucket
One of the features I really like was the patio planning tool. You can choose to take an optional quiz to find out your style or just begin styling your space from the start. It was really helpful to plug in different pieces I liked and changing the layout. You can make your own by visiting the link here. 

To check out more of my items see the list below, let me know what you think of each item by giving it a "thumbs up or down."



To see more of my shopping experience visit my Google+ story here. To start dreaming of your own patio makeover take a look at the Sears catalog. Take advantage of their specials at your local store.

http://viewer.zmags.com/publication/4fafe8e8#/4fafe8e8/1

  • ALL grills on Sale
  • Sunday, 8/12/12, ONLY take an extra 10% off Patio Furniture & Grills
  • 30% off all Patio Furniture and Decor



Shop the Sears Catalog here
View the local add here
Follow Sears on Twitter
Like them on Facebook

I am a member of the Collective Bias™ Social Fabric® Community. This content has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias and Sears. #CBias #SocialFabric. All opinions are 100% my own.




LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...