Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

November 9, 2012

30B430: Celebrate my Husband's 35th Birthday in a Fun Way

Photobucket

My husband turned 35 this year, originally I wanted to celebrate with a gigantic party to celebrate the milestone. But he's not really into parties, so I wanted to do something that he'd enjoy and love. My parent's surprised him with tickets to the Oklahoma Sooner vs. Iowa State game. He loves college football and the Sooners are his favorite team, this was perfect. 

Friday the day of his birthday we took him to the airport so he could fly to Iowa for the game. His Sooners won, and that made me even more excited that he was able to attend a game and truly do something that was fun for him. 

Photobucket

Photobucket

#27 cross off the list. See the full list here

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...