Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

November 22, 2012

Mommy Break & PEOPLE Magazines Sexiest Man Alive Issue


Last week PEOPLE Magazines Annual Sexiest Man Alive issue came out, did you pick up your copy yet? I did. And I took a much needed Mommy break to read one of my fave issues that comes out once a year.

Did you guess right on this year's winner? What do you think of the winner, Channing Tatum? I loved him in Step Up and again in The Vow.
Photobucket

I love to sit in the mornings on my days off before Ava wakes up and enjoy my coffee and breakfast alone and have some quiet "mommy" time. And having a good read like PEOPLE Magazine is always welcomed. 


Photobucket

This issue is all about PEOPLE'S Sexiest Man Alive issue, I always loved reading the covers. It helps me in general determine if I'm going to buy it or not based on who's on the cover and what articles their high lighting on the cover. I always really love the celebrity news sections, it's where I find out all my "need to know" and "useless" facts about celebs to impress my friends! ;) HA!

Photobucket

Photobucket

A little quiet time in the morning by myself is the perfect re charge for the day! Sneak away some time for yourself this week big or small I encourage you to do so! You deserve it, especially after all this Thanksgiving prep you're probably doing!


This shop is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media
Group™, but all my opinions are my own http://cmp.ly/3/KqtZiE as always I only promote/recommend products that are a good fit with my own lifestyle and ones that I feel would be a good fit for my readers as well.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...