Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

November 17, 2012

{Review} Home Executive Planner

Today, I'm excited to share with you all a really great planner that I've been using personally to help keep our home organized! I'm in no way affiliated with Picket Fence Publications, I just really love this planner and wanted to share with you my thoughts. Watch the video below to see my thoughts on this great planner.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Want to scoop one up for yourself? Visit Picket Fence Publications here. 

As I mentioned this is a really great planner for an amazing price of $11.99

It only took a few days for me to get mine, shipping was crazy fast. 

I was giddy with excitement once I got mine, I know you will be too! 

Psst- if you haven't had a chance yet go enter this week's giveaways

To enter the $20 Walgreens gift card giveaway go here.

To enter the Shutterfly giveaway go here.

Winners will be announced Monday.

Happy Saturday! 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...