Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

November 16, 2012

Shutterfly More Merry House Party

This past weekend I hosted a Shutterfly More Merry House party. Shutterfly has been my "go to" for ordering Christmas cards. I've been using them for the last couple years. So I was excited to get to host this party again this year and share with my girlfriends why I love Shutterfly, and offer them some great free products courtesy of Shutterfly and House Party.

Photobucket

One thing I love about Shutterfly is they always have great deals and sales. They are always running a special to help you get the best value, and they have some of the neatest ideas for photo gifts. Everyone on your list will be impressed.

Photobucket

fun straws from The TomKat Studio Shop

Photobucket

Yummy Brown Sugar Apple Dip {recipe coming next week}

Photobucket

Spiced Chai Cupcakes {recipe here}

Photobucket

This year I'm excited to try something new with my cards. The last couple years I've chosen the same color scheme and this year I want to branch out and do something different.

Want to know how you can get in on the action and try Shutterfly too?

Read below for the details on how you can enter & win!


********

Now for the fun giveaway part! 5 Winners will be chosen, each to receive:
10 FREE holiday cards
1 8x8 photo book
101 free prints credit

U.S. residents only. Giveaway will run from now until Monday. Winners announced Monday morning. 
Please use the Raffle Copter below to enter.

Mandatory entry: Please visit Shutterfly.com and tell me what your fave holiday card design is. 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...