Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

November 5, 2012

Scenes from the Weekend: Nov 2-4

My husband was out of town this weekend. 

It's the first time he's been gone for an extended amount of time since Ava was born. 

We made it through the weekend, I have an even deeper appreciation for him when he's here. 

Enjoy some small snippets from our weekend.

Photobucket
Friday I attended a friend's Favorite Things party, 
it was a lot of fun getting out of the house. 
Some of the goods I went home with that night.

Photobucket
Saturday Ava napped for 3 hours and I was able 
to catch up on photo books.

Photobucket
Sunday, Ava slept in till 7:45 am!
Almost unheard of anymore, I enjoyed making
a yummy breakfast for us before church.

Photobucket
My pretty girl after church. I just love her. 
She picked out her skirt at the store, she loves pink & glitter.

Photobucket
Fell asleep 5 minutes before pulling into the drive way.

follow me on Instagram here @photosbyandrea

It's one of my favorite ways these days to capture small moments of life. 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...