Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

November 21, 2012

Starbucks and Wal-Mart #DeliciousPairings

I love a good coffee pairing, and Starbucks is my first coffee of choice. I love that I can brew it at home with my Keurig single cup brewer! Perfect since I'm the only one in my house that drinks coffee. I headed to WalMart this week to scoop up some more coffee as we approach the holiday season. A great cup of coffee is a must have in my book before prepping and starting to cook those holiday meals.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Anything chocolate is a great pairing with Italian Roast Coffee as is also spices and caramelized sugar.

I love when I get some quiet time in the mornings to enjoy my coffee and breakfast while everyone is still sleeping. It's a nice little "me" time escape before everyone wakes up, that was this morning was like and it was wonderful.

Photobucket

I made my coffee like normal and added Peppermint Mocha creamer to it, love these flavors for the holiday season. Coffee alone just doesn't taste as great as when you have a yummy baked treat to go with it. 

Photobucket

These chocolate chip muffins were the perfect sweet treat to pair with my Starbucks coffee! You can pick them up for yourself at your local bakery section at WalMart. They also have lots of other yummy baked treats there too you can choose from. This is a perfect pairing for on the go holiday shopping like Black Friday, it's also the perfect on the go breakfast for my Hubby when he gets up early tomorrow to play in the Turkey Bowl! 

Do you have any Thanksgiving morning traditions? I'd love to hear them in the comments below. 



I am a member of the Collective Bias® Social Fabric® Community. This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias™. #CBias #SocialFabric all opinions are my own. As always I only recommend products/services that are a good fit for my lifestyle and ones that I feel would fit my readers as well. 


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...