Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

November 19, 2012

Creating Christmas Cards with Shutterfly

Winners of the Shutterfly prize packs are:
Jnmiller05
Jessica 
Alicia F.
TammyFukuji
Laurie
please email me (andreaworley@live.com) your addresses within 24 hours. If I don't hear from you in this time frame I will draw new winners. 

I was excited again this year to create and order our Christmas cards. It's something I look forward to every year sending out our annual card to family and friends. Here's a preview of this year's card, I went with a totally different theme and colors than I normally do and I'm really loving how they turned out!

Stationery card
View the entire collection of cards.

Shutterfly has some awesome promotions going on right now you too can take advantage of! I saved $94 on my cards this year by combining some of these awesome promotions:

1 FREE 5x7 Card using code: CARD4U
40% off all cards using code: CARD40
FREE Shipping using code: SHIP30

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...