Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving from Our Family to Yours

Photobucket

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! I hope that you are enjoying your day with family and friends today. From our family to yours we wish you a Happy Thanksgiving.

This year I am thankful for my God, who always provides. This year his provision and keeping of my family has been amazing to see HIM work. 

I am thankful for my Husband who is a great leader, father, husband and friend.

Thankful for my children Ava and baby Worley. We're excited for you to come baby brother. 

I am also thankful for my parents, siblings, grandparents and extended family. Family is one of the biggest blessings ever. 

This year we are blessed beyond measure by so many things.

What are you thankful for this year? I'd love to hear your list. 

Have a wonderful day! 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...