Happy Monday folks! Let's get to it.
In an effort to get to know each other better, here's 20 things you should probably know about me. Mmmkay? Here goes!
- I used to have a cat when I was a kid, her name was Nancy. As in Kerrigan.
- Which brings me to my next thing, I used to be obsessed with figure skating. Now I'm just slightly obsessed.
- I come from a BIG family, a blended family. I have 4 four siblings plus 3 step siblings. And that's just my immediate family, let's not even get into my 20+ cousins. But, I love it and wouldn't want life any other way.
- My nickname is "Annie." My little brother gave me this name when he was around 3 or 4 because he couldn't say Andrea. It stuck. Mostly my family uses this nickname, especially my Mom.
- I'm an Auntie. I have 2 nieces and 1 nephew. They call me "Aunt Annie."
- I used to play the alto and baritone sax all through junior high and part of high school.
- I was a cheerleader in junior high and high school. For both football & basketball.
- I used to dance as a kid and stopped taking ballet just before high school.
- For the longest time (before I had kids) I thought I wanted 4 kids, but now I'm thinking two sounds just about right for us.
- The Hubby and I have been married for 6 years and moved 5 times to different houses and apartments within this time frame. You might call us gypsies.... I kid.
- I'm a MAC user, I made the switch back in 2009 after much protesting and haven't looked back. Love my MAC!
- I value my friendships a lot, they mean a great deal to me and I strive to be a great friend as well.
- I'm an old fashioned notes and cards person. I love sending notes & cards through snail mail.
- I have one sister and we're 11 months apart in age. She's older. For one month since my birthday is before hers we're the same age. It's pretty awesome sauce!
- My husband and I met when I was 22 and he was 27. We dated for a little over two years before getting married.
- My first job ever was working for a local trucking company filing delivery receipts after school. I made $5.50 and hour and thought I was rich!
- I started competing in pageants when I was 16 years old. I learned a lot from this process and to this day have such a deep appreciate and love for the Miss America Organization.
(wild & crazy hair just like her)
- The first blog I ever got hooked on was She's Star Crossed. She made me want to start my own blog.
- My favorite candy is Hot Tamales followed by Reese Pieces.
- My favorite food is my Mama's Enchiladas.
Ok, now it's your turn! Quick tell me 5 things about yourself. Or if you have a post like this leave a link in the comments so I can come learn about you.