Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

August 19, 2013

20 Things You Should Know About Me

Happy Monday folks! Let's get to it. 

In an effort to get to know each other better, here's 20 things you should probably know about me. Mmmkay? Here goes! 
  • I used to have a cat when I was a kid, her name was Nancy. As in Kerrigan.
  • Which brings me to my next thing, I used to be obsessed with figure skating. Now I'm just slightly obsessed. 
  • I come from a BIG family, a blended family. I have 4 four siblings plus 3 step siblings. And that's just my immediate family, let's not even get into my 20+ cousins. But, I love it and wouldn't want life any other way.

  • My nickname is "Annie." My little brother gave me this name when he was around 3 or 4 because he couldn't say Andrea. It stuck. Mostly my family uses this nickname, especially my Mom. 
  • I'm an Auntie. I have 2 nieces and 1 nephew. They call me "Aunt Annie."
  • I used to play the alto and baritone sax all through junior high and part of high school.
  • I was a cheerleader in junior high and high school. For both football & basketball.
  • I used to dance as a kid and stopped taking ballet just before high school.
  • For the longest time (before I had kids) I thought I wanted 4 kids, but now I'm thinking two sounds just about right for us.

  • The Hubby and I have been married for 6 years and moved 5 times to different houses and apartments within this time frame. You might call us gypsies.... I kid.
  • I'm a MAC user, I made the switch back in 2009 after much protesting and haven't looked back. Love my MAC!
  • I value my friendships a lot, they mean a great deal to me and I strive to be a great friend as well.
  • I'm an old fashioned notes and cards person. I love sending notes & cards through snail mail.
  • I have one sister and we're 11 months apart in age. She's older. For one month since my birthday is before hers we're the same age. It's pretty awesome sauce!
  • My husband and I met when I was 22 and he was 27. We dated for a little over two years before getting married.

  • My first job ever was working for a local trucking company filing delivery receipts after school. I made $5.50 and hour and thought I was rich! 
  • I started competing in pageants when I was 16 years old. I learned a lot from this process and to this day have such a deep appreciate and love for the Miss America Organization.
(wild & crazy hair just like her)
  • The first blog I ever got hooked on was She's Star Crossed. She made me want to start my own blog. 
  • My favorite candy is Hot Tamales followed by Reese Pieces.
  • My favorite food is my Mama's Enchiladas. 
Ok, now it's your turn! Quick tell me 5 things about yourself. Or if you have a post like this leave a link in the comments so I can come learn about you. 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...