Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

August 30, 2013

Coffee Date; Dry Shampoo, Key Ring App and Some of my fave things right now.

Hi friends!

Welcome to another coffee date Friday! I've missed you. Today, I'm sharing some current faves that I'm loving and have been using lately. 


Thanks for joining me for coffee today. Linking up with Alissa at Rags to Stitches.

Here's the link to the free calendar I mentioned in the video. 

Plus, don't forget to leave me in the comments below your fave 
places to shop & your fave skin care products.

Also I'm having a Labor Day sale in my Etsy shop!
Use code: LABORDAY20 for 20% off and help me clear out some stuff to make room for new stuff.
GO HERE to shop!

Thanks friends!


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...