Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

August 21, 2013

5 Questions: Kim from The TomKat Studio

 photo 5questionsbanner_zpsf2ee8fb1.jpg

If you're a party/event minded person like myself I'm sure you've heard of my next blogger as well. Kim from The TomKat Studio, she's one of my fave party gals. I discovered her blog about 3 years ago via Project Nursery. I quickly fell in love with her blog, and her shop full of party goodies as well. I've ordered from her shop for the last 3 birthday parties, if you want to add some adorable party stuff to your next little ones party check out her shop.

I've had the pleasure of meeting Kim several times, as she lives here locally in Phoenix and she's always the sweetest. I love her go get'em attitude and her work ethic, she inspires me as a mom and business owner. Check out Kim's answers below.

 photo kimTKS1_zps7ca6a7c4.jpg

 photo kimTKS2_zps66cc0605.jpg

Thank you Kim for being apart of this series with me, connect with Kim;



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...