Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

August 22, 2013

Let Hope In #LetHopeIn


I'm excited to be on the official launch team for the book Let Hope In by Pete Wilson. If you've been reading this blog for any amount of time you may remember my review of his first book Plan B. You can read the review here if you'd like. I truly believe that God used the words in Plan B to transform my perspective about my current circumstances at the time, and since then it's had a lasting impact on my life.

I'm excited to be sharing with you over the next couple weeks the launch of his latest book Let Hope In. Over the next couple weeks I've got some fun and exciting things I'll be rolling out to help promote this book and share stories of HOPE that God has given myself and others in my life. Can't wait to share with you all!


For more on the book releasing October 1st, check out their links below:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...