Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

July 10, 2008

R & R starts tomorrow!

Today is my Friday, as we are going on a little anniversary trip for the next couple days. So you may not hear from me for a few days. Where are we headed you might ask? We are headed to Iowa; I know glamorous right? Well there's a story of coarse.... on our wedding night we stayed in the glorious suite in the Jordan Creek Marriott. My cute hubby got us the exact same suite and everything that we stayed in that night again, to spend our 1 year anniversary at. So, we will be headed to Iowa early tomorrow morning to stay for a weekend of shopping, eating, and fun. I thought it was such a cute idea that we came up with. I was so excited that we were able to get the exact room we stayed in. When Orion called the hotel they remembered us and everything from that night. And of coarse the receptionist that was taking the reservation thought Orion was so cute and thoughtful. Which, he is! It was my job to plan the weekend in Iowa, which I was more than happy to do. We will be coming home on Monday July 14th, which is our actual anniversary. Orion's job is to plan that one. So I have no idea what's up his sleeve! I got Orion the sweetest anniversary gift...I'm so excited. It's a surprise, or of coarse I would tell you what it is. You'll just have to wait and see come Monday.
Toodles-
oxox
Mrs. W

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...