Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

October 23, 2009

17 weeks/ 4 months

I'm a little behind this week on my baby Worley updates. This week has been crazy busy, Orion enjoyed 2 days off this week and we spent them hanging out, ordering baby furniture and having fun. I'm getting more energy as we get farther along, but this week I wasn't feeling well last night. I've been getting headaches a lot, which stink. Before my pregnancy I got migraines and they have let up some during the pregnancy but last night came on full force. I can't take my medicine like I used to, it's not recommended for pregnant women. So we're using regular Tylenol, which doesn't seem to be doing the trick but we'll make it through.

How far along? 17 weeks/ 4 months

Total weight gain/loss: 8 lbs. to date

Maternity clothes? Still not wearing maternity clothes.

Stretch marks? none

Sleep: Sleeping ok, but still getting up to use the bathroom.

Best moment this week: buying the crib and changing table.

Movement: none

Cravings: Potatoes in pretty much any form.

Gender: unknown

Labor Signs: none

Belly Button in or out? in

What I miss: Coffee

What I am looking forward to: Finding out the gender next week!

Weekly Wisdom: I had a great convo this week with my friend Jessie, thanks Jess for your encouragement!

Milestones: Buying my first pair of maternity pants this week! Who knew elastic waist bands could be so comfortable!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...