Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

October 13, 2009

Just for fun:

Seven Things I Plan To Do Before I Die:

1. Visit London and see Big Ben

2. Travel to all 50 states

3. Have my photography published in a magazine

4. Write a book

5. Get my Masters Degree

6. Visit Paris and sip coffee in a cafe'

7. Have our home tour featured in 'The Nest' magazine


Seven Things I Can Do:

1. Write

2. Take photographs

3. Talk a lot!

4. Cook

5. Sing

6. Change a flat tire

7. Edit web pages and HTML!


Seven Things I Cannot Do:

1. Handle the smell of smoke

2. Drive a stick shift car

3. Wink

4. Whistle

5. Watch scary movies

6. Be around bugs

7. Ride roller coasters


Seven Things that Attract Me to My Mister:

1. His sense of humor, everyone says this but Orion really is the funniest person I know!

2. He's laid back

3. His compassion for others

4. The way he can carry on a conversation with anyone, anywhere!

5. Obviously, his looks....I won't lie!

6. His singing ability

7. He likes to cuddle


Seven Things I Say Most Often:

1. You Know what I mean?

2. You Know what I'm saying?

3. Seriously?

4. Hello

5. What?!!

6. Whatever

7. Love you!


Seven Celebrity Admiration's:

(in no particular order)

1. Reese Witherspoon

2. Nicholas Sparks

3. Rachael Ray

4. Mariska Hargitay

5. Kirsten Haglund

6. Carrie Underwood

7. Giada DeLaurentis


Seven Favorite Foods:

1. Red Jello

2. Chicken Enchiladas

3. Chips & Salsa

4. Chicken Alfredo

5. Red Delicious Apples

6. Grandma Posey's Cheesecake

7. Salmon & Shrimp


Seven People I Think Should Do This:

The first seven people to comment on this post! :-)


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...