Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

October 8, 2009

Dressing Up the Fireplace:

I picked up these Art-A-Peel decals at World Market this week for $10 for two sheets. These are a great way for a no commitment to dress up your walls. Perfect if you're renting a place or not sure exactly your decor style you can play around with these. They peel off and stick on your wall, when you want to take them off you can easily. How great is that?!!?
Don't you just love this design? I love the swirls and vintage look, so I decided to dress up the fireplace using these, check it out:
Before:

After:
I put them on either side of the mantle and dressed it up and added some frames and other things later.
I love the look of the peaking out behind the frames and candles on our mantle, I've always wanted a fireplace and now we have a pretty sweet one:
I have a whole sheet left, I think I'm going to use them to decorate some frames and other wall art. Stay tuned.


PS- This is "Worley House's" 500th Post! BIG thanks to all of our blog followers and readers for keepin' up with us here! In celebration of our 500th Post we're answering your questions. If you have a question for either of us please email us at andreaworley@live.com We'll answer your questions in a few days!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...