Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

October 15, 2009

Holy Guac!

Week 16

I had a great doctor's appointment this morning, we got to hear the baby's heartbeat. It's very strong and the baby was moving around a ton. I can't feel it yet, but someday soon. Orion's eyes got as big as silver dollars when he heard the heartbeat. So cute! He's very excited.

Everything checked out great, the baby is growing and everything is wonderful! Next month we'll have an ultrasound and find out the sex of the baby. So excited for that!

How far along? 16 weeks/ 4 months

Total weight gain/loss: 8 lbs.

Maternity clothes? Not yet, even though I think I need to break down and buy some pants

Stretch marks? None.

Sleep: Waking up once or twice to use the bathroom.

Best moment this week: Hearing the baby's heartbeat.

Movement: None yet, can't wait for that!

Cravings: Chinese food, I don't know why it just always sounds good.

Gender: Unkown, couple more weeks till we get to find out.

Labor Signs: None

Belly Button in or out? In

What I miss: Coffee, the real stuff and clothes that actually fit like their supposed to.

What I am looking forward to: Finding out the gender in a few weeks.

Weekly Wisdom: Nothing this week.

Milestones: None.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...