Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

October 25, 2009

Miss Twin Cities & Miss Capital City 2010!

Miss Capital City 1st RU
Tricia Eisen

Miss Twin Cities 2010
Kathryn Knuttila

Miss Capital City 2010
Kaylah Dockter

Last night was the Miss Twin Cities & Miss Capital City Pageants in St. Paul, MN. I was sitting at home in anticipation to hear about who won! This week was a little bittersweet for me as I was supposed to be there, had we not moved. The Miss Twin Cities family, and Kathy mean the world to me and I will forever be grateful for the time of mentor ship and friendship that I have had with that Organization. I was wishing I could be there to see Sara and Brooke give up their titles, they have both been wonderful queens and I'm so proud to be called their friends. I know great things are ahead for them both!

Couple shout outs:

Tricia, I am so incredibly proud to have worked with you and so proud of your 1st Runner Up finish last night!! I wish I could have been there to see you shine on stage! You've come so far, keep going for it.

Kathy, you are amazing. Nuff, said! What you have done, and continue to do for this Organization continually amazes me. I hope one day I am half the Director you are!

Sara, I'm so lucky to know you and that you are in my life. So proud of you and everything you accomplished as our very 1st Miss Capital City!

Brooke, good luck at Miss America this year! You're going to do amazing and bring the title home to Minnesota!

To Kathryn & Kaylah, have an amazing year!! You have wonderful people to work with, make the most of every moment that you are Miss Twin Cities and Miss Capital City! Wishing you the best of luck.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...