Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

October 23, 2009

Flashback Friday:

I found this photo today while editing and trashing photos from my computer. It was taken right after Orion and I got my first round of fertility drugs from the Doc's office. I remember thinking at that time, there are no guarantees in this. We had no idea if this was going to work or not, or how long it would take.

I also remember thinking this is so emotional the whole process, I have to do something to keep my spirits up and make this fun. So what did I do? Got out my camera and made Orion take a picture of me with my 1st Round of fertility drugs.

I thought I'd document the whole process, but after it turns out we only had to do 1 round of fertility drugs before getting pregnant!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...