Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

October 17, 2009

Day in Cottonwood

Wednesday, Orion and I headed up to Cottonwood to see friends. Jennie and I's birthdays are just a few days apart so we took the day and headed up to Cottonwood to celebrate together. I've only been up there I think 3 times in the three months we've lived here. So we were well due for a visit. I love spending time up there and seeing our friends. I'm so glad we live closer to them.
Julie, Me and Jennie
Julie and Wyatt (Julie's son)
Cold stone anyone?
Kaden (Julie's son)

We spent the day in Sedona, had some yummy lunch and laughs at Pizza Picasso and walked around Uptown before heading back to Cottonwood for dinner.

Can't wait to get back up there soon! Thanks girls for the wonderful birthday lunch and gifts. So blessed to have you in my life.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...