Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

October 29, 2009

18 Weeks/ 5 Months

Yesterday was a BIG day for us, with lots of milestones. We had our 18 week ultrasound to check on anatomy and gender for the baby. Our appointment was about an hour long, I don't know if this is normal or not but they ended up measuring and checking all sorts of things. I had no idea the number of measurements they do, and checking the heart and blood flow but it was pretty cool to see it all.

The baby is head down, very down! It was hard at first to get a look at what they wanted to see. I had to lie in some uncomfortable positions and was told my the tech twice to stop fidgeting, it's an awful habit of mine. I'm always moving and can't sit still.

The gender was the last thing we found out, and surprise It's a Girl!! I really was convinced that we were having a boy so I was really surprised to hear it's a girl. Very exciting to finally know what we're having. Now, the fun of shopping and planning out a perfect nursery. Now, if the vision in my head will come to fruition it will be beautiful!

Here's a few pics of our little one:
Profile
Hope we didn't invade her privacy to much!
4D pic, Orion thinks these next ones are kinda scary all in 4D

Her little eyes are open here.

How far along? 18 weeks/ 5 months

Total weight gain/loss: 8 lbs.

Maternity clothes? Really loving my maternity jeans right now, my closet full of choices is becoming increasingly smaller

Stretch marks? none

Sleep: Sleeping through the night, getting up a few times to use the bathroom

Best moment this week: Finding out the gender

Movement: I think I felt a little movement this morning, not sure but I think that's what it was

Cravings: Weird, but I'm craving soups and potatoes

Gender: Girl!

Labor Signs: none

Belly Button in or out? In

What I miss: Having a closet full of clothes I can wear, I pretty much hate getting dressed in the mornings.

What I am looking forward to: Shopping and planning a nursery now!

Weekly Wisdom: None

Milestones: Finding out the gender this week!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...