Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

June 9, 2010

Thank You Notes

I've had these blank response cards from our wedding sitting around forever, that I've been toting everywhere we've moved since we got married. Vowing that I would "use" them for something. 

So, I made thank you cards out of them. 

I bought a stamp at a craft store that said "Thank You" in a pretty font. You can pick these up at Michael's & JoAnn's as well. Bought some ink for it, and stamped away on the cards. 

Now, I have an affordable option quick and handy when I need to write a quick thank you. 

And who doesn't need a pile of pretty thank you's ready for when you need to send one?!!?


Here's another view of the back side where I write the actual note. 

The best part was it was mostly free, I only spent $5 on the stamp & ink after coupons. 

Be Creative Challenge
Week #22 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...