Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

June 18, 2010

Some Things I've Learned

the hard way in Mommywood.......

I feel like parenting & motherhood is much like the first year of marriage. Lots of trial and error, and finding things out sometimes the hard way, it's a learning process. 

Ava is a pretty good baby, for which I am very thankful. I don't think I could ask for any better. 

There's a few things I've learned these past 12 weeks, things I'll never do again, things that have been revelations to me, and things that I'm finally getting. 

I've learned the hard way that Organic cotton reusable nursing pads do not work, no matter how absorbent they say they are, or how many times you wash them. 

I've learned the hard way to always re stock your diaper bag after every outing, and have an extra change of clothing on hand. 

I've learned that each baby is different, and you have to figure out what works for you. 

I've learned that Babywise doesn't always have the answers, and you have to tailor it so to speak to fit the needs of your child. 

I've learned to find my groove with nursing and that it's OK to figure out what works for your and your child. 

I've learned that I prefer Pampers wipes over Huggies. 

And that it's time to move up a size in diapers when she's had blow out after blow out and they aren't contained any longer. 

I've learned that babies really do thrive on routine, and I really like that. It really makes my life easy. 

I've learned that Motherhood is every bit as fulfilling, as I wanted and prayed that it would be. 

image via google

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...