Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

June 10, 2010

Stalker.

I have a confession to make, I stalk things. It's true, I do. Maybe you do this too. Sometimes I'll go into a store and see something I like/want but don't like the price. So, I stalk it for a few weeks and see if it goes on sale, or I wait for a coupon. 

I've been "stalking" this little green wallet for a few weeks now at Target. Who doesn't love Target? If you don't, I'm sorry we can't be friends. 

This little gem retailed for $14.99, I've been on the hunt for a new wallet for a while now. The one I currently am using is falling apart, but I love all the space and pockets so I just keep making it work. Until, I saw this at Target. 

So what did I do? I stalked it for a couple weeks and then last Sunday when I was making a Target run to pick some stuff up for the church I ran past the purse section to see if it was still there. 

To my surprise it was and it was marked down to $10!! I couldn't believe it. So, I inspected it again and decided that I was going to get it. 
Then, I remembered that I had a store gift card in my purse worth $6 from some pacifiers that I took back because Miss Ava will not take that brand. Score!! 

My total for this wallet was going to be $4! I knew it was meant to be. 

So you see people, I stalk things. Sometimes they work out in my favor and sometimes they don't. But, I just take that as a hint that there's something better out there, a better deal and I'm gonna find it. 

In this case it worked out. 

Currently, I'm stalking this bedding from Target. It's on sale for $40 from $99. A pretty good deal, but I'm gonna hold out another week and see if it comes down anymore, Target is having some crazy sales. 

Do you stalk? What are you currently stalking? 

Happy Shopping!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...