Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

November 17, 2010

2010 Holiday Cards

I've been a faithful Shutterfly user for 3 years now, ever since I got a free voucher from them just after my wedding and made an album from some of our wedding memories. I also use them professionally as well, to print all my photos for my photography business as well as house online galleries for my clients.

Why do I love them so much? I will tell you why and give you a few reasons to use them yourself. First off, they have really great products! They have anything and everything you could want from prints to photo gifts. Really high quality, great designs and awesome customer service!

I have made several photo books for myself, and photo gifts for family and friends and every time I'm always pleased with what is shipped to my front door I keep coming back and using them again. Professionally my clients love their cards & albums they have gotten from my business because of using Shutterfly.

This year, I decided to use them again to do our holiday cards. One of the things I like most is that they have a wide and great selection of cards to choose from. From really traditional to contemporary, something for every family's taste.

Here's a little sneak peek of our cards this year:
I can't wait to get these in the mail to all our friends and family!

The other thing I really love about Shutterfly is their prices. Not only are they fair for what you get but they always have really great sales and discounts. Free shipping on most orders over a certain dollar amount. I ordered these cards and got free shipping, a $10 off code, and 5 free cards! I saved $42 on my order! You can't beat that!

Have you done your holiday cards this year yet? Jump on over to Shutterfly and see what they have to offer, I know you'll be pleased!

Right now, I'm working on another album for Miss Ava!

Happy Holiday card making Everyone!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...