Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

November 21, 2010

Today.

It's been three weeks since I've started working full time, I thought by now I'd have a handle on everything. I thought I'd be in a good routine and know exactly what I need to get done, and how to make it all work. 

It hasn't come yet. 

I realized today, that I haven't picked up my camera since I started working. I haven't created something with my hands in a long time. 

I feel like apart of me is missing. 
This past year has changed me, I feel like I'm re discovering who I am. 

Who I am as a person. What I want out of life and what is really important to me. 

I realized today, how much I miss and love entertaining in my home and I don't really know why I stopped or haven't in such a long time. 

It's these little things in my life that make up the bits and pieces of my heart that make me so happy, and make me feel alive and worth living life. 

I miss this blog, it's so much apart of who I am now. I have grown with it, and it has grown with me. 
With every new season in life comes its own set of challenges, priorities and a new way of balancing it and finding a way to make it all work. 

I haven't found that quite yet. I don't know yet how to make it all work. How to fit everything in now in my life. 

But, one thing I do know I no longer want to put away the things that make me happy, complete and are such a huge part of who I am. 
I need to create and craft. 

I need to entertain, cook good food that oozes love to those who eat it. Even if it is just Orion and I. 

I need to grab a pen and my journal and write and write till there's no more room left on the page and it spills over into the margins. 

I need to take pictures for no reason at all. 

I need to learn. 

I need to make time for what is truly important. I feel like time is passing by really fast, and I don't want to miss a minute of what God's blessed me with here. 

So, while I work on balancing it all, doing it all and trying to make it work. I hope that I don't miss the chance to live and truly what matters most in my life. 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...