Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

From Our Little Pilgrim
To YOURS

We have so many things this year to be thankful for, but the two that are most important to me and stick out the most are my Husband and my daughter Ava. I am so thankful for a loving husband to live this life with. I am thankful and blessed to have a beautiful, healthy girl. The light shines bright in her eyes, and she teaches me so much everyday. 

I am thankful for all that the Lord has blessed us with this year. He has given us so much, and been so faithful to us. This time last year, I was pregnant and we were preparing for our first baby. I'm excited that we get to share in holidays now with Ava. Our family has expanded this last year, and our hearts are bursting with so much love and appreciation. 

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your loved ones! 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...