Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

November 5, 2010

iheart: Diapers.com

When I find something I love, I tend to be loyal and faithful to that product usually no matter what! One of the new things I love is a little website called Diapers.com! My friend introduced me to them while I was still pregnant, you've heard me talk about this site a few times on the blog. Well, I'm back again today talking about them and telling you why you need to fall in love with them, their fast, friendly service and later I know you will thank me! 

Diapers.com has everything under the sun for babies, children and kids. They don't just sell diapers, they sell EVERYTHING! Lately, I've just been using them for diapers and wipes but I've got my eyes on some things for Ava for Christmas that I'll be using Diapers.com for too (they have a great toy guide). 

What I also love about them is their extensive selection of Organic & Eco friendly toys and other items for children. 

When I first started using Diapers.com I got 15% off my order for being a new customer, plus FREE 2 day shipping every time you place an order. 

Just this past week I got an email from Diapers.com and it talked about 30% cash back on your diaper orders from now until the end of the year! You mean I buy diapers and you give me some of the money back?!!!? YES! Sign me up! 

I got $12.90 back this week from my order. Plus free 2 day shipping. 

Plus you can mail in your manufacturer coupons and they add the savings to your account. I have tons of coupons just "waiting" to be used for the next time I shop. For me this is so easy to use, and it all comes right to your home. 

Enough talking, time for shopping! Click the link below, use my codes, save money, and enjoy this amazing site.


Use: 30CASH for 30% cash back on your diapers



Get 15% off
your first order
use code ANDR143262
shop for all your baby needs: body pillows, good start formula, swaddle pod
check out baby registry
Buy Baby Items at Diapers.com
Baby Items
Not valid for existing Diapers.com or  Soap.com customers. Some resctrictions apply.
Buy Baby Items at Diapers.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...