Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

November 24, 2010

Fun with Food

I love cupcakes! They are small, cute and just the perfect amount for my sweet tooth! Plus they are so fun to make and decorate. This past weekend, I hosted a Mommy & Me Gerber party at my house and wanted some fun things to make for the party. 

I made these spice cupcakes with cream cheese frosting, sprinkled some fall on top, and used these little toppers from The TomKat Studio to finish them off! Have you guys checked out The TomKat Studio yet?!? Kim, is awesome and so is her stuff. Check her out! 



I saw these little guys on Amy's blog a couple weeks ago and knew I wanted to make them for some occasion. This was the time. My little minis the carmel slowly fell off by the time the party started. But, they were still so cute and fun to make. I just love bite size things! 

I'm having a holiday party with the ladies at my church next month, I can't wait to make a few Christmas goodies to share with you! Holiday baking is my fave!

Be Creative Challenge
Weeks #43 & #44

There's still time to enter the Gerber Goodie Bag Giveaway! Click here, or scroll down!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...