Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

November 29, 2010

Blog Roll Monday: Tart House

 Blog Roll Monday is a weekly feature, where I high light one of the blogs on my reading list and tell you why I love them so much. To check out a full list of all the blogs I love, see my reading list on the right side bar. 
*****
I'd like to introduce you all to Erica, she's a local Arizona girl and her and her Mom own a design consulting business called "Tart House." She also has a DIY column in the Arizona Republic that is pretty awesome. Her design blog is filled with ideas from her own home, as well as mood boards and client before and afters. 


She's got some pretty awesome and fab ideas! I really love her latest Christmas decor that she's put together. Her style is clean and modern, with a little bit of classic mixed in. Check out her yellow and navy themed wedding here, on her personal blog. It's equally swoon worthy. Her and her Mom design stylish and affordable rooms, and they shop at some of my all time fave places to do so. 

Check out Eric's blog, and give her some love tonight!

Happy Monday Everyone!

{Gerber Goodie Bag Winners: Jamie, Alicia, Mrs. B and Michelle}
Email me ladies at andreaworley@live.com with your address
and I'll get your goodies shipped out to all your lovely babes!
Thanks for entering! 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...