Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

August 15, 2011

Blog Roll Monday: Deliciously Organized


Blog Roll Monday is a weekly feature where I high light one of the blogs on my reading list and tell you why I love them, and why you should too! To see a complete list of all the blogs I heart, click here.

*****

Happy Monday Everyone!



I recently found this blog a couple weeks ago, I'm instantly attracted to pretty pictures, organized spaces, and inspiring ideas. This blog is all that and more! Carlee is the cute author behind this blog, recently engaged, planning her wedding and sharing her thoughts on design, organization, food and more! I had to go back and read older posts, because of coarse I needed the back story on this girl and I couldn't stop looking at all her pretty pictures.

Originally from the West Coast, she's spent the last year on the East Coast finishing school. Her pictures from Boston make me wanna go back. Her organizational ideas make me excited to organize the parts of our home that aren't yet! Isn't that what a good blog should be?

Inspiring.

Plus, I'm pretty sure every girl on my Christmas list is going to get one of these this year. Stop on over to her blog today, sit, stay a while and say;

"Hello."

Tell her I sent ya! Happy Monday friends!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...