Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

August 26, 2011

Friday Frills: Random Frills



*******

Happy Friday Everyone! It's been a while since we had a Friday Frills post around here, and after Wednesday's post I thought we'd better have some fun here today! Today, I have a lot of random frills running through my head that more than likely have to do with pop culture, beauty and being superficial.

Here we go......

Did you know that there's nothing on t.v. during the summer except for The Bachelor and shows I don't watch? Hubby and I became obsessed with watching this show this summer, in just a matter of weeks thanks to Netflix we finished all 5 Seasons. I didn't want it to end, it truly is a wonderful show! It has an amazing message and the characters are so real. I love how Coach Taylor and his wife's relationship and marriage is played out on this show! Thanks Julie for making me totally addicted to this show. Riggins you stress me out, and remind me of just about every boy I went to high school with. If you don't know what I'm talking about you need to watch this show.
Source: bing.com via Andrea on Pinterest


And then, I also love this show all summer. Thank you White Collar for keeping me company all summer.
Source: google.com via Andrea on Pinterest


I finally perfected these curls, for the longest time I couldn't get the coordination of the curling iron and ways all over the place burning myself. I know, I know.... it's the little things people.


Call me crazy {OK, just kidding don't call me that} but I'm just starting to plan Ava's 2nd Birthday party. It may have something to do with this, and include turquoise and zebra print! Just sayin'.......


And lastly, I hope your day is a little something like this:


Happy Friday!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...