Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

August 22, 2011

Late Night Baking

I love to cook, have I told you how much I equally love to bake? It's true, I do! And, every now and then I get into these moods where I bake late at night. Which probably isn't good for our sleep schedule, and certainly not good for our waist line as I usually end of "taste testing" my creations way past a reasonable hour.

Which usually turns into my Hubby making a late night 10 pm run to go pick up powered sugar, because I didn't have enough. Whoops! He's the the best though.

Last night was one of these occasions. So when I got off my weekly Skype date with my Momma I sat around for about 15 minutes debating about baking these cookies, with a gentle push from my over eager to eat these creations Hubby I decided to start baking.

I saw these cookies a few weeks ago on Pinterest {how much do you love that site} they looked so moist and good I knew they were my next baking try. They are called Brown Butter Crinkles with brown butter frosting!

And, I'm so glad I did! They were delish. I didn't do anything different than what the recipe called for, here's a little picture for your drooling pleasure:


you can get the full scoop on how to make these here!

They made two dozen, I brought some to work. Since you know Hubby and I don't need to eat them all.

Side note, Ava saw these this morning and instantly she started grabbing for one and whinning like crazy for one! So we gave her a bite this morning at breakfast, they that turned into two bites! I hope she's not bouncing off the walls today at daycare from a sugar rush!!


Do you love to bake too? What's your fave thing to make? Link up your faves in the comments below!

Happy Baking!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...